Política de envío
Shipping costs will be determined during the check-out process. Cost is dependent on factors such as order size, delivery zip code, and speed of delivery. We offer the following options:
UPS Ground - 1-5 Business Days
UPS Standard (Canada Only) 2-7 Business Days
UPS Standard (Mexico Only) 2-6 Business Days
UPS Worldwide Expedited 2-5 Business Days
* Reminder that these shipping times do not include the time it takes to process your order. Pratt Daddy cannot be held responsible for shipments arriving later than these timeframes nor for any unanticipated delays caused by inclement weather, incorrect/incomplete addresses, customs holds, or other factors beyond our control.
* Every country has different custom charges per US delivery and amount spent. Please keep in mind for ordering overseas as your merchandise might require additional custom charges when arriving in your country.
* For all customers shipping orders to an international location, please provide an accurate phone number and email address when processing your order. Your countries’ customs entity may need to contact you before your package is allowed to clear.
* Special note for all customers shipping to Canada. Per Canadian customs rules, the receiver must authorize a broker so that the order can be cleared through customs. Please provide an accurate phone # and email address when processing your order. If you would like UPS to clear your package you can contact UPS Canada Brokerage at 800-263-8125.
* In order to receive real-time shipping alerts, we recommend signing up for UPS My Choice (https://www.ups.com/mobile/deliveryplanner?loc=en_US). This will allow you to keep track of all your orders and even allow you to change your delivery preferences! Enrollment is free and highly recommended for the best possible shipping experience.
You are responsible for any additional taxes and duties. We cannot pre-determine customs fees and Pratt Daddy is NOT responsible for any fees charged by customs. If you decide to refuse any shipments from Pratt Daddy, you are responsible for the original shipping charges to you, any duties, taxes and/or customs charges that are incurred on the package (on both the original and return shipments), and the cost of returning the package.